Ramblings of a mad woman | Teen Ink

Ramblings of a mad woman

By beatlesxgirl BRONZE, Hot Springs, Arkansas
beatlesxgirl BRONZE, Hot Springs, Arkansas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" -Bob Marley

These thoughts make no sense but if I don't write them down then they'll get lost in the abyss. Think of my mind like Alice in Wonderland curiouser and curiouser. Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder what you are, what are with those stars?! I wonder if they'll fall.It's a constant thing, one thing leads to another. I don't have a one track mind. One is the loneliest number. I'm never alone, or in my thoughts at least. I'm perfectly imperfect. Genetically modified brats look perfect in every way besides their attitudes. I hate them good thing they reside at i'mnotmeani'mhonestisland and not at the island of misfit toys, not good enough to reside on the other islands.I'm happy where I am especially seeing that I'm a senior. Life starts soon, how soon? soon enough, maybe a bit...too soon. Rift-raft with all this mumbo-jumbo! It's aggravating especially to teachers. I space out into my empty abyss..or at least it's empty at first, all these things come rushing in at once. STOP!Maybe this how Lennon wrote some of his stuff. Genius?,possibly.Maybe his mind was a bit like mine but more advanced.Amazing how the mind works or doesn't.Why can't I focus? is this just an excuse or something else? Cold is cruel, hot is not. take it as a warning of whats to come in the after life. Empty classrooms how it's suppose to be, brainwashing children to know only certain things, getting them ready for the work force, What?! Slaves to the Democracy of the United Crates Of Merica'!Maybe that's why I refuse to be brainwashed by the ugly face of society. Smile, you never look happy. Smile, it looks good. I only smile when it's necessary.If there's no reason to smile, why smile? Yes,it's good to be alive and well. Laughter really is the best medicine.I'm blank. Excitement about school is like being excited about a brainwashing experiment. Mutual enemies meet again, childish fighting for false love. young love. Are the capable of love or lust? Writing is my new drug.I hope it works,Be good to me.No rest for the wicked, maybe I'm wicked? I wonder if something put me in a dreamier state than I already reside in. Going through the motions of... what's happening here?! See through the eye of the tiger, how does it look? how does it feel? Stupefied, Stupefy,Stupid. Lennon wanted to be happy, his teacher told him he didn't understand the question when she didn't even understand her own. we're zombies and we don't even notice it. Swish Swashbuckling pirates manning the port-bow. The Ramblings of a mad woman wait... where's my straight jacket?

I just wrote what was going through my mind and what I saw... so really it is ramblings of a mad woman.
Enjoy.