I miss her

Looking up at the sky. On the grass I lye. Knowing she is out there. Last thing she told me was life sucks I don't care. When she texted Hun I got to go. She said I love you so. I cried. I felt like my soul just died. I told her I will never let you go but when that day came I felt like ot was a lie. When she said her last goodbye. All I can do is cry. 3 days gone by. I look up at the night. Wishing she can be in my sight. Do I wish she was next to me? Do I wish that next to me is the place I want her to be? Sure. I miss her.

She said "baby please forgive me". She said "My house isn't where I want to be". She doesn't know. Where is she going to go? Very little money. She texted saying "Please forgive me honey". The hot tears came down my face. Coming down fast like a race. I told her "Don't do it". She told me "I can't anymore I quit". When she said "I am going to leave". I felt things you wouldn't believe. I felt sorrow. I worry if she is going to be alive tomorrow. Do I wish she didn't go? Do I wish I can talk to her? Sure. I miss her.

She called me one day. She had something to say. She said "Baby I am lost. My battery is low. No food. No water. No money. No place to stay". It was on my birthday. She told me "Its getting dark. I might end up sleeping on the street. In the rain. How I lasted this long is a wonder". While the call was active I heard the thunder. I can hear her crying. From a young lady who is trying. To survive. To stay alive. Do I wish I was there? Do I wish I was there to give her care? Sure. I miss her.

Do I wish I can see her face? Do I wish I can take her place? Do I pray that she is alive? Do I pray that she will survive? Do I know she is out there? Do I know this is not fair? Do I wish I didn't have this stress? Yes. Do I wish that next to me is the place I want her to be? Do i wish she was laying down next to me? Sure. I miss her.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

MarieAntoinette2012 said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:55 am:
That's really good. The rhyme felt so natural and it had a good rythm. Very very good. Love it!!