--HURT--

Betrayed.
Backstabbed.
Bitter.

The way she felt after it happened.

Mistreated.
Misunderstood.
Manipulated.

After the way people took advantage of her.

She used to be happy: cheerful and optimistic. but after they turned on her, she turned on herself.

she used to be confident.
happy and content in her own skin.
Now she's insecure, scared that the world will cave in on her once again.

She gave all she could, tried her hardest, but they proved to her that that wasnt good enough.
They took the fact that she was vulnerable, and used her and pushed her to her melting point--but now she's overheated.

Hurt.
Heartbroken.
Heated.

She's living in fear of being broken once again. She tried to let you in. Despite the fact that it went against all that she believed in. It broke all her rules.

You changed her. You drained every ounce of self-belief that she used to hold within her.

You lied to her. You told her there would never be anyone else.

You played her. you made her fall for you, and develoup feelings, even when you had none to show back to her in return.

Now she's broken. You acted like a murderer. she has sharp pains in her chest.

The only thing that SHE did wrong was believe in you. Fall for you. Love you.

One day you'll look back and wish that u never let her go. you'll realize that she was everything you ever wanted. but that will be too late. She wont take you in again.

But until that day comes, shes living with the brutal consequences. She's crying over the actions of an evil-doer.

The pain that always gets to you.
The pain that's deep down inside.
The mystery of the unknown, how things might have been.
The feeling thats hard to live with.
It only comes to haunt good people who dont deserve it.

But what exactly does she feel like? What is the feeling of everything that is bound up inside of her?

She feels unloved. unwanted. Unthought of. Like she doesnt belong. She feels stepped on. Manipulated. She feels like breaking down. She feels insecure, torn and broken. As if she may never fully recover.

She feels like me.

And that feeling is hurt.

book.junkieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Its beautiful....sorry about the feelings though. i advise anyone to read this while listening to your jar of hearts cover #notstalkingyou  :) please do continue to write

Parker E. said...
hey fab poam!

trapped_in_words said...
Wow I really connecter to that ...mistakes get made and sometimes thats the feeling we get . It was great . :)

Ezzallenne said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:15 am:
This is goood :) check out some of my stuff if you want.

bryanna said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:30 am:
wow that was great i know how u feel but u got to be strong u never know a person may love you right know, i know... open up ur heart

thierry45 said...
very wonderful to tell u the truth thats the way i feel as well..... n u should go read ma poems n tell me what u think ... it sucks when the person u love would turn around and hurt u like that i knw that feeling n i hate it u wrote a beautiful poem n im glad u shared it

Aiden said...
o my gosh. this is exactly how i feel!! im so sorry!! but still, this is amazing, keep writing!!!

writer62 said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 11:12 am:
That was amazing. You write similarly to how i write. That totally sucks though, and i'm sorry. But keep writing girl!