mother mother

You left me here, on my own, not around to help me grow, to teach me things a girl should know, you left when I was very young, but you taught me to sing the songs I’ve sung, you taught me not to just walk to run, and when im in the dark to find the sun. When I think of you, I think of happiness, I think of peace, a life with no war, I just can’t wait to see you again, when god opens the door

KrystalT said...
That makes me think of my mom, exept shes not dead just really far away. 5 stars. Check out my work.Ithink you would like it.

just-a-joy said...
simply relatable tanx

FireandWater This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
totally awesome, i really liked it.  it's cool.

Alasia B. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:21 am
this is a wonderful poem.

htrae22 said...
wow this is really good i would say i know have you feel i have lost my dad but that wouldnt be true everyone deals with lost differently good luck in everything you do

bjmcrank replied...
thank you! i lost my mother 4 years ago she had ms ( mutiple sclerosis) i miss her so much.. she was really sick for a long time before she passed away.. but i know shes in a better place

htrae22 replied...
my dad was murdered he was a police officer

bjmcrank replied...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:31 am
im very sorry..   and goodluck  everything you do. im sure your father is very proud of you.  my mother was an emt she also worked for the court house, going to nursing homes and stuff to make sure the people were being treated right.

htrae22 replied...
i know your mom is really proud of you too

Alexandrathepoet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 14, 2011 at 11:28 am
This is very good, and I am very sorry for your loss. I guarantee your mom would be very proud of your talent. 

bjmcrank replied...
thank you.. i miss my mother dearly..  i know she would be proud of me.. she always told me to do my best and that she would be proud of me in all i do. and what ever i chose to do in life she would support me.

Swifty said...
wow thats powerful. good job keep up the good work. if u can check some of mine out

poohbear2014 said...
u r incredible :]

bjmcrank replied...
thanks so much :)

AlyssaLea. said...
this is AMAXING! keep writing!

bjmcrank replied...
thank you so much! :D