Every Girl | Teen Ink

Every Girl

By Chenelle BRONZE, Monroe, Georgia
Chenelle BRONZE, Monroe, Georgia

every girl wants to be treated like royalty. every girl wants to be treated like a queen. every girl wants to have that special someone, like the guy in their dreams. every girl wants him to be there when she needs him. every girl wants true love. every girl wants him to say "i love you" every time they hug. every girl wants to feel special. every girl wants to feel needed. every girl wants him to be her backbone, when she feels defeated. every girl wants to know that he thinks about her. every girl wants to know that he cares. every girl wants to know he means it when he says "i'll always be there". every girl wants to be told she's beautiful. every girl wants to be the apple of his eye. every girl wants to hear "imma miss you" after every goodbye.every girl wants to feel her heart race after every touch. every girl wants to feel the passion after every kiss. every girl wants to be number one on his list. every girl wants to be treated like roayaly. every girl wants to be treated like a queen. every girl wants to able to say i found him...my baby..my soulmate...my everything.

I wrote this poem while I was going through a break up. I was haveing a hard time getting over the guy and I just starting thinking of what I want from a guy or in a relationship. Then I felted like this is what every girl should expect from a guy. And basically, I let my emotionals write this poem.