Gratitude This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Your white-capped summit is calling,
Waiting for those who will claim it first
There is nothing more for anyone’s wanting
Than to make your fresh powder bubbles burst
While on your peak gazing down
I will choose my trail with care
For on my head is a crown
That I will forever wear
I thank you, mighty peak
For it is you I will always seek

Rebel21This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 12:34 pm
So very deeply insightful. It must have taken a very strong mastermind to write such a piece!

Zarek said...
well written seems like you made a lot of soul searching to make this

Natalie L. said...
This was a great poem about grattitude. It meant alot to me that you wrote about grattitude, because I struggle with this topic everyday.

crushed_veneer said...
May 16, 2012 at 9:54 am
Very well written, love this!

eliana924 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's a nice poem. Short and sweet. My only critique is that I think you could develop the significance more.

HateKnuckle said...
At first I thought it was about hiking but then realized it was about skiing. Nice poem. Very relatable to anyone that has been on a mountain.

inkers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the rhythm you used, especially in the fourth line. This was awesome!

poemlover said...
good personification but the meaning isnt fully clear

Mitch said...
I think its good. It flows well and there seems to be a hidden message within the print. I don't understand the crown part though...

LittleLauren-ox said...
Oct. 4, 2008 at 9:03 am
Well I like it and stuff like how it rhymes, but I don't get what the poems about, it doesn't make sense. i'm sure it means something good tho :) x