Beautiful

Do you think I'm pretty?

I'm definitely no Megan Fox

Maybe I act too witty

like I live outside the box.

Maybe I'm nothing more than mediocre

forever rated PG.

It's not like I'm some smoker

just regular old me.

Constantly on my period

acting like such a you-know-what

like the number myriad

I'm always such a nut.

I want you to like me so much

and not be "just a friend",

to feel that warm, loving touch

and not just play pretend.

myworld10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 8:31 am:
This is a very pretty poem, susan. I really like it. Please continue to write more. :)

JesusIsMySavior777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 9:24 pm :
thnx so much!!! but my name's Ashley

myworld10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 7:09 pm :
oh, my baad! :S i see that was the name of the photgrapher....duh.

Aug. 23, 2010 at 7:51 pm :
thatz fine XD

Aug. 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm :
well, all of us make mistakes, right? learn and move on. that's what I say. :D

Sept. 20, 2010 at 9:46 pm :
good sayin'

pixiedust15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 21, 2010 at 8:49 pm :
y thank you! :D