I dont need some one to constantly need me. | Teen Ink

I dont need some one to constantly need me.

By ilovethecolorblue BRONZE, Den Hauge, Other
ilovethecolorblue BRONZE, Den Hauge, Other

I don’t want someone to wish they never let go.

I don’t want someone to constantly tell me they love me.

I don’t want to be like all the others, you know?

I don’t want to have someone regret breaking up with me, you see,

All these things have made me who i am and it goes to show,

I just want everyone that has hurt or loved me to be happy,

I don’t wish anyone pain or unhappiness and i just want to grow,

I just want to grow into a better person, even if that person is pretty wacky,

I just want some one i can be myself with and have fun with and kiss in the snow.

I'm getting tired of reading all these long letters/poems on the internet saying that they wish that some one told you they love you or that you wish that your boyfriend had a whole list of things like that he randomly calls you up to tell you he loves you or that he kisses you in the rain or that he gives you random surprises. I don't believe that you dream boy should constantly tell you that he loves you, i think you should know it. Of course its nice to have your boyfriend do something nice for you but i don't think he should constantly do this for you or it starts to lose meaning. And of course its too much work and some of the lists/poems are just too demanding.

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

The kiss in the snow part kind of threw me off, but overall i liked the idea. I know what you mean. You don't want someone tagging along with you everywhere you go? Someone with flaws? nice poem. Keep it up.