When I look into Your Eyes | Teen Ink

When I look into Your Eyes

By Pure.Awesomeness BRONZE, Brunswick, Georgia
Pure.Awesomeness BRONZE, Brunswick, Georgia

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

When I look into your eyes, I see our future deep inside. As we walk hand-in-hand, I turn around and say… When I look into your eyes, I see our future deep inside. I see our love growing stronger as we go through our ups-and-downs… and baby…. Oh baby….
Nobody said that it will be easy. No one said that it will be perfect, but baby… I have faith that we will make it. Just hold on, and take my hand and hold it tight as we fly through the sky as I turn around and look into your eyes and say…
When I look into your eyes, I see our love growing stronger in your eyes. Oh I see that it won’t be easy, but baby… oh baby…
When I look into your eyes, I see our future deep inside. Nobody said that it will be easy. No one said that it will be perfect. But baby, can’t you see that you’re the one for me?
When I look into your eyes…

This ballad is about love.
What do you see when you look into your bf/gfs eyes? is love? Do you see the future you two will have? Love is a powerful emotion that makes you feel like your on cloud nine. I hope you understand the love and feeling in this song.