Wrong.

I know you thought I was sitting on top of the world, then everything fell down around me. And I looked up and saw you staring at me, thinking nothing could ever bring me down. But you were wrong, so wrong, to think that I was everything.
Cause you know, I can only do so much, before it crashes down. And you know, it can only feel so right, before it all feels wrong.
So stop staring at me like I'm capable of everything, and start wondering when I'm gonna break down.
Cause I'm not strong enough to be, who you think I am, I'm only strong enough to be, enough for me. Maybe.
You and I, we've reached an all time high, but it wasn't enough to keep me there for long. Cause it's time that I go. It's time to say hello, to the reality that is me.
Cause you were wrong, so wrong, to pull all your trust in me. You were wrong, so wrong, to think that I was everything.

badwriterbetterreader101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great Poem! the repitition makes it seem kind of like lyrics i love it!

-JustDance- replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 2:18 am
Thanks so much! It was originally going to be a song, but I felt it was better as is.

Purplefilly said...
como??? it goes everywhere but has some unseen meaning...