"I love you" | Teen Ink

"I love you"

November 20, 2009
By justagirl. GOLD, Waco, Georgia
justagirl. GOLD, Waco, Georgia
16 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Maybe it’s not always about love and boys. Maybe it’s about the little crushes and flirts in between. It's the moments that are before the permanent that are the most beautiful, like when the sun’s rising or when it’s setting. Maybe those are the moments that are suppose to take your breath away."


Well he’s a real good guy. He’s on the football team. It seems that he’s got everything I need. He makes me smile, he holds me tight, and he tells me “everything’s gonna be alright.” But he says that he’s not the guy for me..
Bridge – (I don’t understand, I am so confused, please tell me what I need to do..! cause..)
Chorus – (Every time I see his eyes, hear his voice, or feel his touch, my knees get week and my head starts to rush. It’s killing me, I can’t breathe, but if he only knew.. That all I really want in this world is for him to look me in the eyes and softly say “I love you.”)

Well he’s a Georgia fan, and he’s really sweet. I’d like to know if he’s thinking bout me. He says I’m amazing and that he loves my smile. Oh it’s been awhile. Maybe he’ll open his eyes and see..
Bridge
Chorus

I’ve been over this so many times. I’ve written it down and memorized the lines. He just doesn’t see what he’s doing to me. This should be considered a crime.
Bridge
Every time (3x)
Chorus
“I love you..” (3x)


The author's comments:
..?