Obviously. | Teen Ink

Obviously.

By carlytracz PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas
carlytracz PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas

"We allow ourselves to dream without fear of how impossible it may seem." -Z.H.
"Anything other than yes is no. Anything other than stay is go. Anything less than 'I love you.' is lying." -John Mayer.

I knew I couldn't trust you.
I knew it wouldn't last.
I knew that you would come around
and stab me in the back.

So why am I so shocked?
I saw what you were planning.
I guess I underestimated
emotions it would bring.

I hope you know I'm over you;
your sick games that you play
are now a distant memory.
Your colors fade to grey.

Anger.

el-oh-el PLATINUM, Maloney Gardens, Other

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

yeah I know what you're saying, writing does help

carlytracz PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas

I don't think I was either. But after writing that, I got it all out and it just didn't matter anymore. you know?

-Marianne Williamson

your not over him. you wrote him a poem.

--just my thoughts