The Ink Within This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In silent sorrow death may lie
unshaken in a turbid shore
that brings not truth, nor blinds the eye
but tides away forgotten lore.
And if by chance or luck may see
a glimpse of pallor on this page,
do note that words must hold the key
to fall through perfect passing age.
Will the ink I write, as you read
still shake the marrow of the bones?
A passion here, if you agree
that even time leaves turned alone.
But I, who looks into a dawn
who marks a fair and fervid piece -
from poet’s dreams the lines are drawn
a writer’s thoughts that never cease.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11 at 12:22 pm
This is beautifully and talentedly and wonderfully writter. It's amazing. :) It's beautiful and full of depth, too. I also, think 'tis true. I love who you wrote it, they style and how you chose your words. I don't know wthis was published, but congarts on having this published! You desrve it. You have a talent and greatness in you; you're also, a wonderful and talented writer and person. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :) Thank you. 

Keen_Of_Blade_And_Soft_Of_Heart said...
Very nicely written, you had a nice balance between wordy and direct. Many poems speak too plainly and take away from their own beauty, and many more use flowery words just to sound pretty, which takes away from the message. I like your style, how the poem seemed to flow in circles around the subject rather than diving straight at it or looking at it out of the corner of its metaphorical eye.

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:01 am
The words are so beautful.  Nice work on it!

Hope.BThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Love it

strange designs said...
Wow. Keep up the good work

xxthemorriganxx said...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 8:25 am
Love it, everything goes so well, your writing is very good.

Lexie96 said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 6:29 am

This is great... nothing to critique.

Check out my stuff if you have the time?

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 7:06 am

Lovely!

Your poem flowed extremely well and I'm rather impressed with all the fantastic words you chose to use. 

ilovekeshababe said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:09 am
So good... i kinda dnt get it n dnt knw wat ur talking bout but i like it it souinds nice n flows n rymes good. needs to make more sense tho but over all good

Jtaco95 said...
I like this poem, Kept a nice rhythym and was very descriptive

Julia. said...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 9:22 am
Wow, it is really, really good. I wish I could write something as good as this. and the rhyme really adds to the mood of the poem. 5 stars isn't enough!

Striker said...
Sometimes using rhyme takes away from a poem's meaning, but you used it perfectly.

delilahsky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 6:19 am
You are extremely talented. I love this poem; it flowed perfectly, and oftentimes poems that rhyme- at all- sound forced or awkward...but not this poem. It truly is beautiful...

alfavetta said...
Cute....I like the rhythm.

AndThisIsReal said...
Charming.
I love it.
Wonderful rhyme scheme.