how to catch the perfect fish | Teen Ink

how to catch the perfect fish

May 23, 2018
By Mdassow GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Mdassow GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"get rich, or die tryin"


Ingredients
One sharpened hook
One rod that can bend and not snap
One nice reel that doesn't fall apart
5 fake worms that can be reused
A pint of patience
A handful of encouragement
Clear line so the fish dont see

Directions
First you will need to attach the reel to the rod. After you do that you should then begin to put line on your reel by feeding the line through the eyelids and and tying a knot around the reel. Once you have the reel all spooled up and ready to go cut the line with a scissors and tie a knot from the end of your line to the sharpened hook. Once you have the hook tied on and secured put the fake worm on by hooking it the center of the worm so it lays horizontally. Once you have that all setup you are ready to fish. Once you get to your fishing spot open your bail holding the line andcast the line and release the line from your other hand so the bait can go out into the water. Once you have your bait in the water twitch your rod to jiggle the bait to attract and fish near by. Once you feel a fish bite your bait hook set the fish so the hook doesn't  come out when fighting the fish. Once you land the fish take the hook out and cast your bait out again. And that is how you catch your perfect fish.