Cogs and Dats | Teen Ink

Cogs and Dats

By Saras123 BRONZE, Battle Creek, Michigan
Saras123 BRONZE, Battle Creek, Michigan

"If god didn't think you would be strong to fight it he wouldn't have gave it to you."

Once there was a scientist named Mr. Brainy. Mr. Brainy trying to figure out how to make a cog and dats. Can you guess what a cog and dat is? A cog and dat is a dog and cat together. This dog and cat was really old so the Mr. Brainy decided to clone them both.
Here comes to the testing. Mr. Brainy named the dog Preston and the cat Lily. Mr. Brainy breeded Preston and Lily and 2 weeks later took them to the vet to see if breeding them helped.
He took them to a vet named Dr. Pets a lot he tested Lily and it turns out it did work. Lily is pregnant with 10 liters of Cogs/Dats. Months went by 1 month 2 month 3 month all the way to the 9th month. On the 9th month Lily was put on kitty rest and 3 weeks later she had the Cogs/Dats. The Cogs are the boys and the Dats are the girls.
She had 5 Dats and 5 Cogs. Ladies first she named her daughters Bella, Chloe, Lucy, Lily jr, and Sophie. She named her sons Button, Chipmunk, Cinnamon, Daisy, and Dimples. Lily and Preston later got married and lived happily ever after with there 4 kids.

They are about a dog and cat making babies.