I tried | Teen Ink

I tried

April 4, 2009
By chrystal BRONZE, Syracuse, Utah
chrystal BRONZE, Syracuse, Utah
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

I want to tell you how I feel but I just can't. Something in my head is holding me back. When I see you, my heart jumps out of my chest. I can't find the words to say, and I forget all the rest. You tell me how sweet I am, which you probably shouldn't do, because every little thing makes me fall in love with you. Simply irresistible. Yes that's what you are, and I'm the girl that fell for you a little bit too hard. Every day my heart remains broken and the words I have to say remain unspoken. I fall in love every time I see you, and the feelings I get aren't anything new. How am I gonig to get through this alone? The one that I want already told me no. I want something I can't have, It's just because I messed up my chance. This isn't how it's supposed to end; we're supposed to fall in love, be more than just friends. That's the happy ending I've been waiting for but there's nothing between us anymore. Although I wish there was, I can't change your mind. But at least I can say, I tried. I'm giving up, there's no hope left. I'll remember our friendship, and forget all the rest. You'll always be in my heart, nothing will change. But who knows? Maybe I won't feel the same. I tried my hardest, but it wasn't enough. I tried to deny it, but I fell in love.