worst summer ever | Teen Ink

worst summer ever

May 1, 2018
By Anonymous

I saw my sister pick up a bart so I picked up the blanket beside me and i said i dare you. So she thought I flicked the blanket up tord the dart it misd the dart by an inch. Then I had the horrible realization I wouldn't be able to move out of the way of the darts path. I could see It going through the air in slow motion as it flew toward my shin. I looked down to see it pierce my skin but I couldn't bear to look, thud. I thought it would heart but I didn't I only heard a thud.I opened my eyes and looked up at my sister and the horror on her when she realised what she had just done.
I said, “Go get mom.”
She ran up stairs without a word.
I waked to the chair it looked so weird wobbling around in my leg. 30 seconds later my mom came down stairs and the first thing she said was did you take a picture yet, Not does it hurt or are you ok but did you take a picture seriously! So my sister goes up stairs to get her phone. We took the picture and then my mom yanked the dart out of my shin which hurt a lot more than I thought it would, considering it didn’t hurt going in.

Then she asked what happened. I looked at my sister and decided to make up a story. I said that we were jumping on the bed and a dart fell off the shelf and bounced into my leg. I thought to myself oh my gosh she is never going to believe that. But sure enough she believed it. Yes I know what you are thinking. Tell on her she just threw a dart into your leg! Yes but I know how sorry she is and I didn’t want to get her in trouble.