All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
1. up here in my room, alone
2. i've never ever had a friend over.
3. this disco light bulb in my ceiling, casting joy on every surface
1. for most of the day, i paint, read, or sleep
2. we haven't talked in a while.
3. there are also holiday lights strung around my windows.
1. it can become boring very quickly.
2. you waltz into my thoughts unexpected but welcomed.
3. jazz blasting from my speakers.
1. home alone most of the day. checked on.
2. i wait for you to knock, but
3. sometimes i've had enough of my favorite show.
1. restless, anxious, bored, daydreaming.
2. i know very well you will not walk in, ever.
3. and even i can become sick of jazz.…
1. i'm fantasizing.
2. it's hopeless.
3. but i still wish you were here.