A Different Dimension | Teen Ink

A Different Dimension

By DavyBramer GOLD, Rolla, Missouri
DavyBramer GOLD, Rolla, Missouri

Michael dashes through the front door goes for his desk. He puts on his visor and body sensors. He plops into his chair and joins his friend Justin's online queue.
  At the same exact time Justin's game loads and soon a tall medieval castle appears Justin and Michael are ready. Drops of sweat trickle from Michaels gloves as he shivers in nervousness as a boss spawn in.
They immediately rush into battle swinging swords that deals massive damage to the boss.
Seconds later a strong striking battle crie arises the boss is dead.
“That was it this entire quest and the boss only took a couple of second to kill”
Justin says to Michael.
A hovering key speckled with diamonds dances in the air waits for grabs. Michael snatches the key he just acquired and stares at it.
“Lets go” He says to justin in a harsh tone
Using a teleport,feature they come to a the place where mark is ending it all there entire journey there long lost friend being reunited. Lose branches lay all over the pathways decay surrounds the island giving it a lonely feeling.
Michael walks up to the foggy crypt entrance with Justin leading behind. Inserting the key movement scatters all in the dark: michael  trying to make an image he realizes. The same  boss they fought earlier awaits them he leaps out of the cave entrance: slamming a huge hammer straight to the ground.
“This is it for you guys, I was leading you in all sorts of directions in the beginning.
But now, I finish you”
Before Michael can even realize what's going on they are sent back to reality.

SHORT-SHORT-SHORT-STORY