Strength and Perfection

Sometimes we picture strength as muscles and guys, but what about the ones who are taking care of kids by themselves. The people who have never known, nor find out what it means to be loved and cared about. Some people have to go through adult situations that they shouldn’t have to. Like raising a child, dealing with an alcoholic parent, or having to support their family.
We picture people who we think are perfect, and strive to become like that person. Perfection to us is clothes, materialistic items, looks, and friends. When we think about it we never really can tell what is going on past the looks, or “perfection.” These people that we call perfect could have a whole other life we never dreamed they would have. Some of these people are the definition of strength. Others that live under these circumstances can fake a smile. Underneath that smile, is a person that wants to be loved, wants to be the child, wants to be supported, and don’t know they are people to look up to. Even without the looks, and “perfection.”