Error 404 File Not found | Teen Ink

Error 404 File Not found

By Kastle BRONZE, Lake Mary, Florida
Kastle BRONZE, Lake Mary, Florida

"you will be found"

A smile
A paint brush dipped in fond memories glides across your face, painting a masterpiece with glimmering white teeth and lips turned upwards at the thought of the moment you once flew, through clouds of happiness and soared above oceans of imagination
A hug
A hug that feels like being wrapped up in relaxation and safety. Engulfed in warmth from the one that you love.
-Error 404- - File Not Found -

Laughter
Rushing through the room like a wave crashing onto the shore, loud yet peaceful, chaotic yet calm.
Love
A vine that wraps around your heart tangles itself into your thoughts constantly growing larger and stronger. A mixture of colours mixed together to form a fragile abstract architecture
-Error 404- - File Not Found -

Comfort
The feeling of hot tea being sipped while cozied up in a fort of blankets surrounded by the sound of a film you're watching on your laptop
Friends
The people in life that support and love you in all that you do
The people that will always be there to hold you when you cry or laugh with you when you're happy
-Error 404- - File Not Found -

Content
Looking in the mirror and grinning because you are lovely, and though you have flaws you look past them and find it in yourself to say 3 simple words, “i am beautiful”
Watching the sun rise at 7 in the morning and not having a single worry, You are at ease, watching as shades of pink and orange dance across the sky
-Error 404- - File Not Found-

“Technically, an Error 404 is a clients error, implying that the error is your mistake.”

Thoughts from a depressed mind

The-Mad-Poet said...
The-Mad-Poet, Sanford, Florida
Wow, I just love the ending. It has a kind of "drop the microphone" effect to it