Ghost and kids | Teen Ink

Ghost and kids

By Saras1234 BRONZE, Battle Creek, Michigan
Saras1234 BRONZE, Battle Creek, Michigan

Once upon a time there was these twins they made a friend which was a ghost that lives in there closet. They aren’t supposed to tell their parents about it so they don’t. Luckily the ghost doesn’t eat because the parents would be suspicious about why they are taking extra food. The ghost is a kid their own age.

Sometimes the parents are wondering why do they talk to themselves like when they are playing together. The ghost and the kids have a good time together. One day the ghost and kids went to the park to play. They played and played and played. The ghost is the type of ghost that can’t cross over because they didn’t find the path. Well the kids and ghost took a walk searching for the path because they played at the park to have a good time before the ghost had to go. They searched and they walked for a long time. Finally they found the path to heaven the ghost and kids both went into heaven they had a tour and then the kids had to go back home because that was where they lived the ghost found her family and the ghost and kids lived happily ever after.

its about ghost and kids