Where I'm From | Teen Ink

Where I'm From

By Kenzie768333 BRONZE, Woodruff, South Carolina
Kenzie768333 BRONZE, Woodruff, South Carolina

Hangman is a great way of saying that the words you use can end someones life!

I am from mud pies, from Kraft and DeWalt.

I am from the creativity (bright, happy, beautiful, unique).

I am from the mud, the dirty, smooth effect of dirt and rain mixed.

I am from burning the tree on New Year's Eve after the ball drop and yelling, from Amy and Chris and Christian, Logan, and Hailey.

I am from the arguments and agreements.

From stay out of the mud in your dress were about to go to church and stay out of that for the hundredth time.

I am from He who helped me through the tough times and showed me I was here in this particular place for a reason, He who showed me I can create something amazing and beautiful.

I'm from South Carolina, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Poland, and Turkey, and Fried chicken, homemade mashed potatoes.

From the alcoholic uncle, the drugs he abuses, and the annoying sister and brothers.

I am from a locked chest in the attic, full of pictures and things I have never seen or held of my great grandparents. The bags of stuffed animals of my mom's childhood, the baby clothes of my older sister. The old baseball, football, and basketball cards that were my great grandpas that we are not allowed to touch because they are work a lot. The hand knitted pictures that my great grandma made.