I Am A Puzzle | Teen Ink

I Am A Puzzle

January 17, 2018
By Quintin03 GOLD, Waukesha , Wisconsin
Quintin03 GOLD, Waukesha , Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The final depicted picture entails different hues and depths.   
Depending on my mood, amount of patience, or time I have to spare, each piece reveals a picture.
Round, rigid, and realistic puzzle pieces all fall together to create.
I begin to fill with excitement, I am building this. But will I finish it?
The zig-zagging horizontal line across the table of puzzle pieces depicts that barrier I have to break in order to get to the end goal.
I need to take action, try things, try different pieces, it’s only a matter of time before one fits. But, when I find that piece it fills me with hope. I keep chipping at that zig-zagging horizontal line until its a smooth square.
A glance upwards to my progress reveals the picture of life, different downs, depths, highs, and hues.
I am captivated by the picture. Grabs me and pulls me in for a closer look. The question arises, this is how life should be looked at, why isn’t it? All the hidden beauties and struggles in each puzzle piece make a zig-zagging picture that discourages you at times with placement of each piece, seeing how much you have left. But, in the end, you wonder why you went through all that pain, then unexpectedly, it creates a cruel beautiful picture in the end. I stay focused and filled with excitement with each puzzle piece, creating my future.