Black

Black is the color of a shreek in the night, piercing the wind with the sound of delight,
Black is the feeling of the hair on Raven's head, telling a story that is still unread,
Black is the touch of a soft raven's wing, brushing your face like a cold winter's dream,
Black is the sight of a blooming black rose, showing that death is not far from your home,
Black is the taste of a grieving widow's soul, feeding you compasion that makes you go cold,
Black is the smell of a mother's old perfume, telling you stories of a time that haunts you,
Black is the sight of a loved one falling to the ground, gasping for air without making a sound,
Black is a mixture of many horrid things, that teaches us a lesson without really saying.

Libby L. said...
I LOVE MY POEM! YOU SHOULD TOO! I LOOK LIKE A ARAGANT *** (hint,hint. Donkey) RIGHT NOW, DON'T I?

mal62 said...
the peom is absulutily amazing the best i have ever heard i would have to say it definitly sounds like a profestional.

twilightlover said...
This is amazing. The passion that this wrighter has is so beautiful that it's unreal. The poem is dark, but bright with beauty. It's amazing. Those are the two words that explain it best to me.

Star Starmored said...
This is such an awesome poem. Its beautiful.