Who I Am | Teen Ink

Who I Am

April 1, 2009
By Mikayla Farr BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
Mikayla Farr BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

An idiosyncratic girl, lost in her own small world.
You’ll never see me looking down, my optimistic personality keeps me holding my head up high.
Beware: I’m a spontaneous teenage girl, you can’t always predict what’s next for me.
I’m always excited for everything and extremely bubbly, I’m the hyper one when everyone else is falling dead.

A lover of Jesus, my one and only savior. He died for me, so I live for him.
The people I can truly depend on is my squad, and it’s the reason cheerleading is my favorite sport.
I love the feeling of knowing that someone will always be there for me, and that someone cares.

I feel as if life does exist somewhere else in this universe.
Here on earth, God wants us to accomplish the things that his son didn’t, and through our faith and soul we will empower people with stronger relationships to Him and His son.
You have to start somewhere to progress and move forward.

I fear of losing someone I love.
I fear leaving my parents and my home behind, and exploring the real world on my own.
I fear of making the wrong decisions that could have a disastrous impact and totally change the outcome of my life.

I can’t wait to move on to heaven and see my Father and savior.
A shooting star that would make all my insane wishes come true.
I would like to see the world change for the better.