Sharing your writing | Teen Ink

Sharing your writing

January 11, 2018
By 23453 BRONZE, Macon, Illinois
23453 BRONZE, Macon, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Sharing writing with people doesn’t matter to me. As long as other people think that it is good, then I will think it is good. Writing an essay and having other people seeing it would make them want to read more of what you write. People can judge you by what you write, but they can’t see that you are writing about what you want and not what they want. People read things and will either think that it is good or bad. I don’t care if anyone reads my papers. If they do and don’t like it, I can’t change that. If they do and like it, then awesome. Whatever they think is what they think. I can’t change what they want to see in my writing.
An audience's reaction is what they think of what the writer is writing about and how good they think what the writer is doing with whatever the writer is writing about. An audience is just people who are there to read what you write and they can either not like your book or absolutely love it. They can write amazing reviews about it, saying great things. The audience is people who like to read what you write and maybe even write something of their own just because you wrote something. It inspired them to do what they want just because they read one book that they really liked.
Writing is a thing people can do to get away from everyone and everything. They can write about whatever they want to write about with no limits. They can travel anywhere they would like to go and do what they want to do within their writing, escaping reality. They can create characters of their choice, good or bad. People can criticize books just by the way they look, but the saying goes “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”.


The author's comments:

writing this poem is just something that I wanted to do, it makes feel like that I can express myself.