true love | Teen Ink

true love

December 8, 2017
By jackbos21 BRONZE, Trindad, Texas
jackbos21 BRONZE, Trindad, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
For every bad memory there is a good one to make up for it


Love: what does it mean? For me, it just means that I will find someone who will always make you feel happy when you're sad, or they also will always be there for you no matter when or where it is.
    The day I found my true love, it started like any other day. She did not know who I was but must have seen the look on my face.. For some reason she still was trying to cheer me up. I did not know why she was trying to make me happy, so I started talking to her.
    After we talked for a little bit she asked me “Why am you so sad?” I told her that I was fine, she knew that that was a lie. She asked me again so I told her “ It is because I am always getting picked on.”
   She replied,She was sorry that that was all happening, but she would be my friend and would not make fun of me.  I  started talking to her about her to see if she was ok. She tried to lie to me saying she was fine, but I could tell the look on her face that something was bothering her. So I went to ask her again but, she said she had to leave before I asked her.
     She stood and said, “See you later”
  I said “Ok.” After I got done with what I needed to I went back to wait for her. Then after a while she did not come back, so I went to leave. As I was leaving, she walked in.
    This time she asked with a sad looking face  “ Can I tell you something personal?”
         I told her “ Yes what’s wrong”?
         She said “ When you asked  if I was ok this morning I said yes, but really I was not.” I  said “ I knew that because you looked sad when you said it.“ She said “ thanks for noticing, but can I really talk to you even though I only knew you for a day.”  I say “yes” she then said “ well this morning I was not fine, because my fake  friends called me fat and ugly. Then my  Bob my boyfriend ,  says I am ugly and he breaks up with me.”
    I said, “ you are very beautiful and you are not, fat any guy would be lucky to have you.If anything, I am the fat and ugly one, which is why I was sad when you talked to me earlier.” Then she said “ thank you, but you are not ugly or fat and anyone should want to be friends with you or any young lady should be lucky to have you.”
      I told her “ Thank you.” Then we exchanged phone numbers and left. 
       The next day I call her and asked her to meet me at the park. She said “Yes”. We go to the park and talked for hours. Two years, later I asked her to go out on a date with me.
            She said “Yes were are we going”? I answered,  we are going to the park with a picnic. 
    We met at the park and I found a good spot. We started talking about how our day was so far Then she said “ Thank you for doing this for me.” I said “ It was no problem I have been wanting to ask you this for a very long time.” She said “ Then why have you not asked me until today?”
I smiled shyly.  “  I was scared that you were  going to say no.”
             She said “ I would have said yes if you asked me I would have said yes.” Then she asked “ Can I tell you something?”
      I said “Yes you can tell me anything!” Then she said “ Today you asked me out.  I have been dreaming of this day.” I said “Then why have you not asked me?”
                      She said “ I was scared you would say no.” I looked at her and said “ I would never say no to you. Then as the night went on we was going back home. I turned to her and said “ Can I ask you a question? She said yes.
          I look at her and asked “ Will you be my girlfriend?” She said “ Yes.”
        After 3 years on our 300th date.
                      I called her and said “ What is up, can I see you tonight?” She said “ Yes.” I then told her “ At 9 o’clock, meet me at the park where we were at for our first date.” She said “Ok.”
     At 9 we met  up and I had brought a picnic basket for us. As we ate, we talk about how we were doing, then right before we was about to leave. I got down on one knee and pulled out  a ring and was looked at her and said “ Will you marry me?” She yelled “ YES!”  
     5 years after we were  married. We were coming home from a football game and I looked at her and smiled. Then she asked me “ Did you have a good time at the game?” I said “ Yes.”
       Suddenly, out of nowhere, a car driving all over the place and hit my car. With my broken and with each time I move it hurts. I look at my wife, but she was dead.
                          I was in pain and bleeding out very quickly, that is all I remember before I fell into a coma.
I remember waking up from the coma and seeing all of my family there.  They then called the doctor in to see if I would be able to recover. After a while, the doctor finished the test up, he told me “ You will be fine.”
        After that, he let my family come back in. They told me “That I was in a coma for three years.” I said “ Wow”. “ How is Javyn” I asked? They looked at me and said do you not remember what happened to put you in a coma. I said “No.” 
     They said “You were, in a car crash and it hit on Javyn side. I said “So where is Javn, if I made then were is she?” They look at me sadly. I sobbed,  “You mean to tell me she died in that car crash?” 
“Yes.”
     There I was crying in the hospital jest getting out of a coma when all of the sudden someone I did not know knocked on the door to come in. He said “Hi y'all don’t know  me but I am Jack I was the one who hit your car 3 years ago.”  I have been here every day to see if you have woken up.
    My family started yelling at him to get out, but as he was walking out I said “Stop.” Then I said “ come here Jack.” I looked at him and asked him
          “DO you know what happened on that night?” He said “Yes ” I then looked at him and say “ You hit my car on the passenger side where my wife was now she is dead.”
            He said, “Yes I know I have been think every day, but I am sorry  but  have to ask you for something.”
    My family started yelling at him saying “
             NO you can leave what do you have to ask him you killed his wife now leave this room.
        I said “ No do not leave what do you need to ask me.”
                He said “I wanted to ask you to forgive me .”
              I said “ I do forgive you, but tell me something do you regret every night that you have been able to think about it.”
                 He said “ I do wish every night that I was the one who got killed it was all my fault and I am sorry for all of the trouble I have caused your family.”
   I look at him and say “ It is ok I know you did not mean to kill “
           Beep Beep the machine that the, doctor has me hooked up to sayed that my heart just stopped beating. The doctor came rushing in there trying to get my heart to str beating again.
          After 30 minutes, he looked at my family and said “ Sorry for your loss”.