Fake Friend | Teen Ink

Fake Friend

By Luiz. GOLD, Tirana, Other
Luiz. GOLD, Tirana, Other

Fake Snake uuhh, Fake Snake Yahh- Lil Gega

A friend. A friend is someone who is always by your side and someone who doesn’t hurt you badly in any situation. A friend is someone who you have the most fun memories with. But there can be a time in life when that ‘friend’ can turn into a fake friend and eventually stab you in the back. There is some time in life where I need to ask you, ‘Are  you are really my friend?’ Because if you are then I have nothing else to offer you accept that I have your back, but do you have mine? Because time to time in life people proof that they are not capable of truth and that the people we trust are not there to hold our hand when we are falling to save us. I can’t tell who is fake and it's scary. Because if I trust someone I’m not supposed to,  then I can tell them to slap me as hard as they can, because that’s how it feels trusting fake people. Thinking that they love you but then you find out they are evil, waiting for them to pull you back up but then you find out they are the ones pushing you down. I am losing my ability to trust and I am too scared to trust. When you turn your back they have so much to say about you and not all of it can be true. But fake people can’t bring me down like that. I can be much stronger than all of them on my own, because I believe I can and I won’t stop believing. Some people forget about you until they want something from you, that will kill you at the end. But then you can get back up and kill them with your ability to believe in yourself and no one else. Because I know the things they want and I refuse to be used, to lose. I'm not going to be another idiot who trusted too much because i'm not the one whose trustworthiness you're gonna crush. So if you want to be my friend, at least be a real one.