the way he feels | Teen Ink

the way he feels

By mariana.gamboa20 BRONZE, Alliance, Nebraska
mariana.gamboa20 BRONZE, Alliance, Nebraska

she knows he is far away but looks up. she sees the moon so bright and so beautiful. she smiles knowing that no no matters the distance you still can see the beauty in everything. he looks up thinking of her . sees the moon and all he sees is her beautiful face. he begins to tear up. everyone asks why he bottles it up like its nothing all he hopes for is her happiness. his family sees that he is killing himself but they dont say anything because they dont know what he is going through. he talkes to like she is his bestfriend. she makes him smile and he forgets everything that has been bothering him. she says i love you and it sends a fuzzy fealing through his body and he starts to smile she smiles back. he leans into kiss her and she closes her beautiful eyes he holds her tight. as he has to drive away knowing he wont see her for a while he still beats himself up knowing how much he hurt her he knows she is his queen but why would he do this to his qween. he didnt think it fully throughhe feels so bad but wont admit it. he loves her so much and cant wait to start a family with her.he wants to make her the happiest girl alive with the family she always dreamed of.