My Fvaorite Place

By , Martinsburg, WV

My favorite place isn't even a place. My favorite place is a person.

Shes a piece of art; in a human disguise. Shes like a magic trick. So different yet so unquie.

Those calm, forest, green eyes so entreging that they draw you right in. Her eyes change color with her emotions. Upset they're a deep, thich, brown shade. Happiness shows through a bright, eccentric, powerful green shade. When her blood is boiling they become this sharp, deep, pigmented charcoal gray-black color.

Her hair. Kinky, tight, voluminous curls. The hair is like a lion's mane. So much volume it resmebles a tornado, yet so calm its like slow water droplets hitting a puddles surface.

Her personality is bold. No one is going to tell her what to do. She holds her ground. Like a 1,000- year old tree with all its roots embedded into the earths surface. Shes very opinionated, and will speak her mind.

This is wisdom in her roots. She's the wisest person I've ever met. Its like a wise soul trapped inside a young soul's body. She leads me in the right direction. She's like a seeing eye dog leading the blind.

Protective, strong, couragous. Shes makes sure I'm okay, and at ease. She keeps the ragging storm inside me at bay. She won't let anyne or anything hurt me. Shes like a brick wall that is protecting the vine that has been climbing it way up the wall. If someone tries to hurt me, they better watch their backs.

That human makes me view the world in a whole different prescpetion. From the gray skies in my black and white life, shes brought such vivid color. Its like the way a rainbow just appears after a heavy rain storm.

Her personality brings out a whole different side of me. A side of me that I never knew actually existed inside of me. This girl has helped me strive to be a better person. A person I could've only dreamed of becoming.

Heartless, cold hearted, closed off. Opinion less and shy. Everyone walked all over me like a dusty ragged rug on a run down porch. Those adjectives describe who I was before she walked into my life. That is the old me.

She helped me rip away from the shelter of my cacoon. She even helped me expand my horizon. I never thought I'd ever let someone in this much.

Opinionated, outspoken, more open. A heart of gold some might say. Loving and kind. those adjectives describe who I am as a person today.

I have a new outlook on life. I have all positive vibes now.

She is my favorite place. She is my home.

GKA