So Much Depends Upon

So much depends upon the president that we never quite realize he is just as human as we are
So much depends upon the money we keep, that nobody realizes it’s just as important to the people who don’t have enough
So much depends upon our nation’s anthem to proclaim are independence but its just music and lyrics, just like all the other stuff we listen to
So much depends upon the laws we live by that we never realize how stupid they may be
So much depends upon the job we keep that we never realize the people jobless need them
So much depends upon the army that we never realize what life would be without war
So much depends upon your vote for president that you never realize it may never be counted
So much depends upon making the right decision that we may never realize that both options will leave us worse off
So much depends upon the quiet girl in the corner that you may never realize how smart she really is
So much depends upon the nerdy bookworm that you may never realize your words may hurt
So much depends upon the people willing to speak they’re mind that they are never noticed or only get in trouble for doing so
So much depends upon your opinions that you may never think to share them

Fangz said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 8:08 am
Why do you put your stuff in the poetry category? I like what you have to say and its decently written - its just not really poetry. It doesn't matter much, just confusing when you're looking through things. Anyway, keep it up.

SurvivoroftheWorld said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 11:23 am
Once again amazing job! Your poems are so real and have so much to say! Keep it up!