He, Whom No One knows | Teen Ink

He, Whom No One knows

By Arnulfo Serrano-Ceja BRONZE, Gilcrest, Colorado
Arnulfo Serrano-Ceja BRONZE, Gilcrest, Colorado

Have you notice the boy?/ Who is in your last hour class/ He, who sits way in the back/ The one nobody seems to like/ Who never does his assignments/ And always says, "Pass!" when/ Asked to speak in front of class./
Do you notice the boy?/ Who goes to your school/ Yet you've never say hi/ If you look, he can be seen/ Always standing at the same spot/ The boy who seems scary and/ Not care much about life./
Will you notice the boy?/ When he stops coming to school/ When no reply is heard,/ From the back of the class./ When questioned of his whereabouts/ Everyone replies, "I don't know who that is./ Does he even come to this school?"/
Now do you notice the boy?/ The one shown last night on the news/ Whose body was found dead/ It comes to a surprise/ That he was from your school? Now your school is in disbelieve/ For this boy that nobody knew.

Iamber GOLD said...
Iamber GOLD, Smiths, Alabama

"Don't think, don't judge, just listen." - Sarah Dessen

I really like this. This is haunting in a way that can't be explain. Most people caught up on them selves or in there own group they never step out of the line to see someone new. A face well known, but unknown all at the same time. I really liked this piece for it speaks truth. Well done.