This Love | Teen Ink

This Love

By LilNini BRONZE, Eastover, South Carolina
LilNini BRONZE, Eastover, South Carolina

This love i have for you, i want you to share it with me forever.
Though you may not know this, but i love you with all my heart and your too.
I wish you would notice this love.
This love i have for you

The love i have for you seems as if i cant controll my emotions everytime im with you or around you.
its you thats breaking my heart.
my hearts love that i have for you.

even if you never share this love with me,
this love will always be here as long as im here. ill always find a place for you some where in my heart.

the pain i suffered left a mark. a mark of love and only you can take it away with your love and your love only.

this love i have for you, what love is yours i really wish were mine. Oh how i wish you could just be mine.

this love i have for you, no one can take it away.
not all the money in the world. just your love to stay.
this love i have for you, you dont want to take it. who am i to give it to if i only love you?

all the riches in the world, id tarde it all for you. now do you feel this love. this love i have for you? no one can ever tell me "get a life! that man dont want you" and convience me to stop loving you.

the love i have for you is the best recipie for just two: me and you. this love i have for you take it. keep it, dont leave none behind. this love i have for you cant it be your too?

this love. now you know i love you. can you do that to? this love. my love. our love. the love that we can share. the love for just us to.

i wrotet this love when i was in 8th grade. i had fallen in love with a boy who didnt seem to notice me that much. but i was falling and falling hard. i was sprung

LilNini BRONZE said...
kool beans....how did that homework go???

ShawtyS said...
on Apr. 1 2009 at 3:06 am
OMG!! thats exactly how i feel about a guy!! i love this poem!! keep on writing...im going to use this poem for my homework ;) <3