This Love

This love i have for you, i want you to share it with me forever.
Though you may not know this, but i love you with all my heart and your too.
I wish you would notice this love.
This love i have for you

The love i have for you seems as if i cant controll my emotions everytime im with you or around you.
its you thats breaking my heart.
my hearts love that i have for you.

even if you never share this love with me,
this love will always be here as long as im here. ill always find a place for you some where in my heart.

the pain i suffered left a mark. a mark of love and only you can take it away with your love and your love only.

this love i have for you, what love is yours i really wish were mine. Oh how i wish you could just be mine.

this love i have for you, no one can take it away.
not all the money in the world. just your love to stay.
this love i have for you, you dont want to take it. who am i to give it to if i only love you?

all the riches in the world, id tarde it all for you. now do you feel this love. this love i have for you? no one can ever tell me "get a life! that man dont want you" and convience me to stop loving you.

the love i have for you is the best recipie for just two: me and you. this love i have for you take it. keep it, dont leave none behind. this love i have for you cant it be your too?

this love. now you know i love you. can you do that to? this love. my love. our love. the love that we can share. the love for just us to.

ShawtyS said...
Apr. 1, 2009 at 3:06 am
OMG!! thats exactly how i feel about a guy!! i love this poem!! keep on writing...im going to use this poem for my homework ;) <3

LilNini replied...
kool beans....how did that homework go???