The resoning of the long winters. | Teen Ink

The resoning of the long winters.

By Crystal Branco BRONZE, San Jose, California
Crystal Branco BRONZE, San Jose, California

the sun glazing the sky with a yellow film, the warmth of happiness embracing you whole, but surely the wind came whispering to your soul. It told you dark nights awaited and soon you'd grow old, as years yearned down the drain the fortune was fortold. And as the work came of shovling the snow away, yet not just clearing my yard, but my neighbors driveways. for all the smiles i once use to love, flew away, on the wings of a white dove. And here came the crow, tapping on my window sil and there behold a letter in it's long sharp bill. The day i become expected to leave the nest, the day i need to find a job, when i need to progress. For all these years waisted on my friends, i truly discovered, my driveway's the only one i should ever tend.

This is just a poem i wrote in about 5 minutes tops, form my heart, Basiclly describing how all when i was younger seemed greta until i came to teh end of my grammer school years and enetered middle school and highschool. It's stating as i grow older, the more i keep loosing. And yet how the people who i've thought would always be there, have proved that my parents were right. my Mom once told me "Some friends may last forever, but most of them just want you when they need you most. But when you need them most, they're never there." And for all of you out there who have good friends keep them and never let go, for i have found who my true best friends are. I deticate this poem to all of you out there have lost alot, yet you still are standing on your own feet, yet without the help or pity of others.
(It's as if it's talkign out to everyone... It's 3rd person point of view)