Motocross | Teen Ink

Motocross

By CameronHArris17 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
CameronHArris17 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

O, fabulous motocross you are so loved by me and my family you are the best sport in the world, when I ride my dirt bike I feel so happy. O, fabulous dirt bike you are so fun and have a lots of smiles on faces when they get one. O fabulous dirt bike your so fun to ride on the weekends. O when I race I have such a great time racing against good friends.

Poem Reflection

I picked this motocross because it is my favorite sport and I love to ride my dirt bike when my dad takes me and my brothers J.J. and Kaleb to the track. When I ride I don’t think of anything else I could do that would be better than riding my dirt bike. I love to race and I look up to pro motocross racers, because that is what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be just like Eli Tomac or Ken Roczen when I grow up because they get to travel the world to go race and have fun at the track.

I picked an Ode, because I thought it would prove a point to tell you that I really like motocross and it is my dream to be a professional motocross racer. I used fabulous a lot because it is showing that I really like to do that and it is a hobby to me.