lost peeps | Teen Ink

lost peeps

May 12, 2017
By jade.kasondra BRONZE, Fairfield, Ohio
jade.kasondra BRONZE, Fairfield, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once, a few years back, these two people used to be best friends. These two people hung out all the time; they had the best of times. One day, Chris made up a lie.
Chris said, “oh yeah! Kayla was talking bad about you yesterday.”
Now this one sentence, then made Dalton not trust in her anymore. She was so upset and lost; she didn’t really know what to do. She tried and tried and tried to get Dalton to believe her but he didn’t. She was like a flower, once she was crushed it couldn’t be reversed. Kayla gave him space, because he said he didn’t want to talk to her anymore. When Kayla finally texted john he answered; she was so shocked. She explained the truth and how Chris was wrong, he didn’t care, she tried to carry on the conversation with Dalton but it wasn’t working - Kayla was only glad that he had answered though. After time went on, she kept on trying to talk to Dalton, and he slowly started to answer her. They began to say, “Hi” to each other in the hallways at school more, and he unblocked her from snapchat - They were becoming close friends again. He called her about two weeks after she talked with him; he wanted to know how she was feeling.
Lost and confused, Kayla didn’t care anymore.


The author's comments:

peeps