My Scarlet Letter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Dark red symbol means
flighty, weird, antisocial:
a P for Poet.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 13 at 2:44 pm
@addictwithapen Amazing! I think I saw it on the 2016 Summer magazine. If so, I am impressed with how clever you made it. I am also impressed that you have so many articles that are Editor's Choice or Published in the magazine! Keep up the good work! :)

addictwithapenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sep. 30 at 1:15 pm
Thank you for the support! :)

Consalvator This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10 at 12:47 am
I actually saw this one in the magazine and thought how clever it was!! You're really fantastically great! I'm impressed by the number of poems you have published. I'm not surprised though, with your quality of writing.

Jun. 30 at 12:48 pm
Thank you so much, you're really sweet!