Revolutionary war | Teen Ink

Revolutionary war

By Shinymudkip BRONZE, Bristol PA, Pennsylvania
Shinymudkip BRONZE, Bristol PA, Pennsylvania

Dear journal this is the year 1770 month march, date 17th we are at the valley forge we have been walking here for the past four to three months but it well finale pay off because we are going to rest here it is probably really cold but me DEVIN and my team Abigail Adams  John Adams Samuel Adam Ethan Allen Benedict Arnold Benjamin Franklin Nathanael Greene John Hancock Nathan Hale Alexander Hamilton John Jay Patrick Henry Thomas Jefferson Henry Knox Marquis de Lafayette He will rest with the others while I take look out. When I took a look out the camp I saw someone running to us and I said “hold your fire”  I said when he was came towards us I said “what is your business here pesant” I said here is a note from Arthur Neville  Chamberlain. “Okay” I said when I opened the note I saw a threat it said if you don't surrender we will have to fight in a big war. So we did not surrender and the messenger. Was mad so he ran back but I said “fire!!” And we shot him down we. After that we started to leave valley forge to go to Lexington and conquer the journey was treacherous we lost lives but it was all worth it to get to Lexington and conquer I didn't see the British I just saw a bunch of people running in circles “everyone calm down” I  said but they still keep running a round in circles. 

Then after all the running they were doing the British finale showed up but they didn't have their weapons and I said “where are your weapons” but they said “what do you mean we're not fighting yet it's tea time and it's not even the right day” So I thought something was fishy and no not his breath slow down on the salmon and anyway we all sat down for a while and talked and had a bite to eat. The next day the British was armed and ready to fight I told my me “this is the training I prepared you guys for are you ready to fight” and we put on the armor we bought it was fantastic so when we went outside we saw the british packed and ready. 

So we started to shout at them i“SHOT HARDER FASTER” I said but the British was good but then something fought my eye was not normal so I ran to the beam of light I saw  then some guy in a whited t-shirt he handed me a metal box with the word C-4 on it since this is way back then we didn't know what was c-4 was. When I got back to the battle almost our whole team was dead  Abigail Adams  John Adams Samuel Adam Ethan Allen Benedict Arnold Benjamin Franklin Nathanael Greene John Hancock Nathan Hale Alexander Hamilton John Jay Patrick Henry Thomas Jefferson Henry Knox Marquis de Lafayette I started to cry so then I took the c-4 out of the box and set it off then then it went boom and almost half of the british was dead the the leader was left I grabbed my Knife and stabbed him and it was just me left. Later in 2017 the Horner me by putting up a metal me up and the words say “one way or another even with one man standing we can still defend our country”.