Dear Teenager, sincerely, Depression

Dear teenager,
You better prepare for the worst days of your life because, sweetie, I am on my way. I will show you no mercy, and I will take over your life. You will fight me so long and so hard, all you'll want to do is sleep. I will beat you so hard, all you will want to do is cry.
I will take over your precious mind at its weakest moment- a moment of sadness. I will make you fill to the brim with pain, the only way to escape it will be hurting yourself, one way or another.
I am what they call a murderer. I make teenagers commit suicide daily, even hourly. Every now and then, one will fight back. I usually come back for revenge.
Tell me, teenager, are you scared yet?
If not, don't you worry.
Yu will be soon.
Yours truly,
Depression

SparaxisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 8:05 pm
No offense, but not really a poem.

little_red_balloon.girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6 at 11:52 pm
I know, but that doesn't change the message of the piece

hwoodruff98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:07 pm
I would consider this to be a piece of prose, which is often classified as poetry because it walks the thin line between fiction and poetry. So, you can't go wrong either way. :)

tigerlilyorangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14 at 6:56 pm
This is all too true. All of us out here who experience shade of what you described appreciate your candid work:)

Inspiringyou2_stayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 15 at 8:26 pm
Thank you so much!!!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 10:59 am
Wow, that's really amazing! Never thought of a poem talking about depression. Keep up the amazing work!

Mar. 11 at 9:56 pm
Thank you so much! I am glad someone enjoys my work so much!!