Anyone out there

This deep dark hole keeps eating away at me
Everyday i feel less and less
care less and less
Soon i will feel nothing and not care about anything or anyone but yet one person
Were is my savior my hero
Where is superman in my time of need
I know where not careing
not careing abou me
Is there anyone out there that will be my new hero my savior?
Or will i just parish into a black abliss and no one will care
Does anyone care about me like me love me
Or is everyone dead
Am i a ghost that no one can see
Like a helpless kid lost in the woods I grow tried and weak and start to wonder is there anyone out there that can save me is there anyone willing?

through_my_eyes said...
meaningful, theres a whole lot of emotion in this poem. Very nice work :)

Jordon. said...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 5:47 am
deep and amazing.
well done (:

xxJustxxMe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i ask myself this question all the time. i wonder if anyone would care wether i live or die.
I think this poem is great and as for the grammar, writers do that all the time. I don't think it makes a big difference if the poem is as good as it is.

Chicken--Pie said...
Nice flow and setting, but your missing a load of punctuation and letters and, in a few places, there are incorrect spellings. I know there's nothing you can do about it now and I'm sorry that I'm so OCD when it comes to grammar but I find the whole thing snaggs if there's stuff like that missing (or wrong). The structure just moves apart and becomes a handful of lone words that only just resembles a proper sentence... But I suppose that kind-of fits the mood of your poem. And, re-re... (more »)

kataria said...
This is really good. I like your style..thanks for the comment on my poem!