"Run free, Klammer"

In the sad little story “Run Free, Klammer” by the great author of Erik Mclain and Jim Tharpe, it describes how a dog named Klammer passes away, but didn’t die in a bad or violent way; it died in a good way. It slept during its death. It also describes how Klammer (RIP Klammer) was a happy dog that “Wished it could just run in an open field for the whole day.” The author described the dog in a happy way and I enjoyed reading it. It gives all positive things about Klammer and that’s why I like this story very much. Out of 100 I give this story a 100 because it’s a well done story and it can change people’s mood about dogs if they like it or not. I can relate to this story because I did have a dog named Chippy, but he didn’t pass away, we had to get rid of him because our dumb landlord said so. And it hurts my strong heart that every time I hear his name I get depressed and I say to myself “Don’t worry he’s with a new family and he’s fine.” That’s probably how the Klammer’s owner felt “Don’t worry he’s in heaven”. Over all, in my opinion, it’s one of the saddest stories that I have ever read in my whole life.