I USED To Love Him | Teen Ink

I USED To Love Him

By Ashley Bacon BRONZE, Reddick, Florida
Ashley Bacon BRONZE, Reddick, Florida

I USED to love him when I thought he'd never lie, and the love just got deeper everytime i looked in his eyes. I USED to love him when he'd call just to say I love you, and when he used to say your my everything boo. I USED to love him but now I don't know what to feel, at one point in time I thought the love we had was real. And after all of the crazy love we made, I realized he doesn't love me the same. People who knew tried to warn me, but i was in love and didn't want to see. It's okay though because he'll regret cheating I guess, and i'll sure miss the sound of his heart beating as i layed on his chest. I'm learning to move on and leave people like him behind, no more will I look into his lying eyes. Maybe I still love him, maybe i always will. All I know is my heart feels like it's being killed. I will learn to pick myself up and move on thru the years, because now i've acknowledged that he's not worth my tears. I used to dream that one day he'd be my husband, but all that was back then when I USED to love him.

The boy who drove me to write this hurt me to my soul by cheating. I gave him everything but it seems like it wasn't enough. My poetry is helping me move on and in time my heart will heal. My advice to young girls actually everyone don't ever rush into a relationship because you'll come out head first with a broken heart. Thank you to everybody for reading this and please vote!!!!!!!!

on Mar. 26 2009 at 1:17 am
RhyanWoods SILVER, Glendale, Nebraska

there's always two people in every picture: The photographer and the viewer.

I seriously have a problem...I always rush into relationships and end up hurt. You think I would of learned but I still haven't. maybe my heart isn't ready for this stuff yet.

LusciousKitten SILVER, New York, New York

Writing is my LIFE, Life is my INSPIRATION

This poem is amazing nd i feel ur pain ive never had a guy dat waz faithful so i know wat heart break is nd it does hurt but i hve my pride (still a virgin never lost dat) and ive moved on with poetry nd music