I USED To Love Him

I USED to love him when I thought he'd never lie, and the love just got deeper everytime i looked in his eyes. I USED to love him when he'd call just to say I love you, and when he used to say your my everything boo. I USED to love him but now I don't know what to feel, at one point in time I thought the love we had was real. And after all of the crazy love we made, I realized he doesn't love me the same. People who knew tried to warn me, but i was in love and didn't want to see. It's okay though because he'll regret cheating I guess, and i'll sure miss the sound of his heart beating as i layed on his chest. I'm learning to move on and leave people like him behind, no more will I look into his lying eyes. Maybe I still love him, maybe i always will. All I know is my heart feels like it's being killed. I will learn to pick myself up and move on thru the years, because now i've acknowledged that he's not worth my tears. I used to dream that one day he'd be my husband, but all that was back then when I USED to love him.

RhyanWoods said...
Mar. 26, 2009 at 1:17 am
I seriously have a problem...I always rush into relationships and end up hurt. You think I would of learned but I still haven't. maybe my heart isn't ready for this stuff yet.

KittKat1119 said...
This poem is amazing nd i feel ur pain ive never had a guy dat waz faithful so i know wat heart break is nd it does hurt but i hve my pride (still a virgin never lost dat) and ive moved on with poetry nd music