The Real Trump Presidency | Teen Ink

The Real Trump Presidency

By lschlachter BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
lschlachter BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

I both agree and disagree with the article called "A Trump America." Honestly, I love articles like this, articles that let me see through the eyes of another person. This article said, "Being a young woman of color in Donald Trump's America means waking up every day feeling that you're in a country where you're not valued." I understand what she is saying, it does seem as though Donald Trump is promoting racism, sexism and homophobia, but I don't think he has promoted it yet. If Donald Trump does start promoting it then it is our duty to stop it, but remember nothing will change unless some changes it and that someone may have to be you. This article also said, "We are still waiting for greatness. And a Donald Trump presidency means that we may be impatiently waiting longer than we thought for it." I agree with this statement; we may be impatiently waiting longer than we thought for it, but it also may come quickly. Change may be: hard or easy, fast or slow and/or good or bad. Neither of us knows but in my opinion change is what this country needs and I believe Donald J. Trump will bring it. This is the best idea about freedom of speech; I respect your opinion and you respect mine even though we may not agree with what the other person is saying.

I love sports