food fighting...the ED | Teen Ink

food fighting...the ED

day by dya i try to avoid eating. i try not to tell myself im hungry, but for him this disorder si worth defeating. usuallt id watch everyone fill themselves with fat as they turn their backs, and then i am alone. he stays with me thugh and makes me feel grat about my body and suddenly i feel amazing and im no longer going through it on my own. going throguh type 1 ED is hard and thats a fact and usually youd sit in silence. you'd give up anything for that. ED is usually your only friend so you thing. but now i have him to help me through. some days i dont want to get over it. i dont want any help for what i do. mirrors terrify me. i dont respect or like anything about the reflection i see. i can do this, i will do this because he is everything to me. i will learn to love myself. i will except me for me.

again with eating disorders it kind of explains itself it might mean something to you so read it carefully

xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

people need to show some love and leave comments i need to know other peoples thoughts on these life situations not just my own please leave comments luv to all KB!!!!