Self-Analysis | Teen Ink

Self-Analysis

March 11, 2009
By Tyler Flemon BRONZE, Jonesboro, Arkansas
Tyler Flemon BRONZE, Jonesboro, Arkansas
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

The light at the end of the tunnel that blinds us. It is not that easy for all to see. It is quite possible that few will attain it, and even less likely to be set free.
It is not made of religion, or of false deeds. It is made of the truth, and of all we believe.
It is not made of love, or of despair, but made up of truths, of what we must bear.
It is made of simplicity, and having a station. Made up of thought, and realization.
It is the lie for all truths to see. It comes from the radiance, gifted to three.
Reason, reality, and forgiveness.
Life is the future, not the past.
Deserve life. Experience wonder. Discover yourself.

The author's comments:
I wrote this because i want people to realize that life is a wonderful experience. I wrote it because understanding the "three", can improve our emotional understanding of life tremendously. I hope that any who read this can start down a road of self-realization and become better attuned with their emotions so that life is not a burden, but something to be grateful for. With reason comes a sense of deserving. With an understanding of reality comes the ability to experience it. With the choice of forgiveness comes the chance to discover yourself without burden.