Q&A with a Christian

Dear Christian,
Your belief is delusional.
Dear Christian,                                                                                 You’re insane for believing in someone who cannot be seen.
Dear Christian,
You use your religion as an excuse to condemn me, calling me a sinner, as if there’s no good in me.
Dear Christian,
This everlasting love, amazing grace. This Father and friend that you talk about, tell me about Him, I’m craving to know.
Dear Christian,
If there truly is a God, then why are my parents divorced, why do I cry myself to sleep at night, why am I wishing to just die in plain sight?
Dear Christian,
I was you. I went to church every Sunday, I worshiped and praised, but one day I walked away. Feeling guilty and  I don’t think I can walk back in.

Dear  Skeptic,
If my belief was unrealistic, I wouldn’t have missed it. I would’ve known that it was just ridiculous. But my relationship with whom I believe in, the miracles I've witnessed, and the move of God that I've seen, prove that my belief is a reality.
Dear Skeptic,
Yes, the God that I believe in is invisible. I also believe that the air we breathe is invisible. How insane, isn’t the wifi that we use invisible too?
Dear Skeptic,
I am a sinner too. I was born a sinner, and I still fall short of the glory of God day by day. I’m imperfect in all of my ways, but I’m always picked up again by God’s grace.
Dear Skeptic,
Jesus is His name. He formed you in your mother’s womb, He knows your name. Unlike any other, He remains the same. His love is far greater than the size of the universe. His love for you will never change.
Dear Skeptic,
I was once in your position. I didn’t know it then, but God was taking me on a greater expedition. An expedition, a journey that is still difficult and wild but one that always ends in revival.
Dear Skeptic,
The church is a home for those who are in need of a savior, not for those who say they have it all together. It’s a place where we can all gather together to grow and learn more about the Lord. To let out everything that we feel inside and to lift His name up high. Although the opinions of others might burn your inner core, just know
God is waiting for your return.