Just More Words | Teen Ink

Just More Words

March 5, 2009
By Jimmy GOLD, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Jimmy GOLD, Minneapolis, Minnesota
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Living a life is simple I've been told.
Rules and freedom don't go together but they fit just fine in this sentence.
Remind me when I cry to suck it up and smile because day has not time for my tears but does night even care?
I can't sleep when the wind whispers memories to my mind nor can i find a way to escape with an approval.
It feels like I'm stuck in a box and I'm forced to call these for walls Home.
I'm sorry if i come off like I hate you now. when you shrugged your shoulders the second time.
will I do the same?
"Yeah, I think I've given up for the first time" I said to myself.
There is a first time for everything my mother told me when I was 13 and time has promised distance and kept it.
Now I'm miles away from that minute I smiled at you and believed you cared.
Sorry It's my turn to to say whatever and not mind but I'm blind to the side effects just like you were.
I can still see shades of blue try to seek the morning sky and make our day simply brighter. it failed to remember that the sun lost it sight like me, you and the rest of the world.
We all turn gray and now words that meant the world to me now mean nothing. For example "I'm sorry" means nothing now
and does it mean anything to you if I said "I'm sorry that was all YOU had to say"?