A Seemingly Rambling Bunch of Sentences

Words. Words swim before my eyes, telling me things I never could’ve imagined. I’m not that creative, although I do have a knack for creating things where they’re not expected, just like any writer. Some of the words are kind, others are cruel, some make sense, others have no logic at all, but that’s okay. Everything is faceted, I suppose. Even these words. These ones, right here, that you’re probably scanning for some kind of meaning, some kind of message. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even find one. Maybe you will starting right here, right now. Good luck to you. Perhaps there’s even, if you’re lucky, a message for you to puzzle together: to, in the imagination of your mind, essentially create. I doubt it, but then again, I’m just the writer, I just think of things and put them on the page, I just let these words have meaning. Do try to find it though, okay?

To find a purpose in this you’ll probably go back to the very beginning, but maybe you should look at the endings, too, because the end is never what it seems.

Kimina_Kat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:49 am
This is exactly what it's like to be a writer! I definitely enjoyed it!