A Seemingly Rambling Bunch of Sentences | Teen Ink

A Seemingly Rambling Bunch of Sentences

August 14, 2016
By Estelwen SILVER, Lake In The Hills, Illinois
Estelwen SILVER, Lake In The Hills, Illinois
5 articles 2 photos 0 comments

      Words. Words swim before my eyes, telling me things I never could’ve imagined. I’m not that creative, although I do have a knack for creating things where they’re not expected, just like any writer. Some of the words are kind, others are cruel, some make sense, others have no logic at all, but that’s okay. Everything is faceted, I suppose. Even these words. These ones, right here, that you’re probably scanning for some kind of meaning, some kind of message. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even find one. Maybe you will starting right here, right now. Good luck to you. Perhaps there’s even, if you’re lucky, a message for you to puzzle together: to, in the imagination of your mind, essentially create. I doubt it, but then again, I’m just the writer, I just think of things and put them on the page, I just let these words have meaning. Do try to find it though, okay?


     To find a purpose in this you’ll probably go back to the very beginning, but maybe you should look at the endings, too, because the end is never what it seems.


The author's comments:

I'm not completely sure what this piece of writing is, or what to call it. Its nature is somewhat poetic though, so that's what I'm classifing it as. I hope you enjoy!